Create a portfolio is easy. Create a professional portfolio is not easy. Knowledge of aesthetics, design, visual communication and tools is essential. But again something is missing. What is missing is the experience of a professional designer who makes the difference in the result. So let’s look at 5 steps that will simulate our effort with a professional outcome.
- We select a Portfolio Template that we like.
- We select and group the images to use for each project and color.
- We work on texts to provide comprehensive and meaningful information to readers.
- We select the number of pages required according to the following criteria (Total print volume, Print Cost).
- Design and printing a draft for testing (typographical errors, photographs, visual communication). We make an estimate of the overall result. We correct mistakes and make the changes they need and we are ready.